Collection of personal information
The Isa Hotel collects information from patrons, suppliers and employees from various sources including, but not limited to, the following:
- information that you provide when you fill in a form,
- information that you provide when you enter a competition,
- information obtained when you present your personal identification for scanning upon entry to the Isa Hotel.
This information may include your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, contact numbers, license number and date of birth.
Use of personal information
The Isa Hotel uses your personal information for the purpose for which it has been collected, which may include the following:
- to identify patrons of the Isa Hotel, or
- to comply with legal obligations, or
- to accept your application to participate in promotions or competitions run by the Isa Hotel, or
- to assess your application for employment, or
- to provide you with details relating to the products and services offered by the Isa Hotel, in circumstances where you have expressed an interest in receiving such information.
Disclosure of information
We will only disclose your personal information to a third party where we are required or authorised to do so by law.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
Accuracy and security of personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of the personal information you have provided to us and to protect your personal information from misuse, unauthorised access, loss or modification. We employ various means to ensure the protection of your personal information including maintaining physical security over hard copy information through use of locked storage areas and security systems. We maintain security of electronic information through use of passwords ensuring that access is restricted to authorised staff for approved purposes only. We destroy personal information where its storage is no longer necessary.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate and up to date.
Access to your personal information
If you wish to make a request for access to, or correction of, personal information that we hold about you, or would like further details about how we manage your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the following contact details:
The General Manager, Isa Hotel, 13 Miles St, Mount Isa QLD 4825